Call center careers
For over 40 years, Responsive Answering has been a leading provider of outsourced answering services. Headquartered in the United States, Responsive Answering has 9 call centers across the western hemisphere. If you’re the kind of person who enjoys helping others over the phone, Responsive Answering may provide you with the career you seek! We are one of the fastest growing answering service companies in our industry and currently employ hundreds of operators.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit an official application
We have entry-level, operator positions available in:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Marietta , GA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Spartanburg, SC
- Lima, Peru – South America
- Managua, Nicaragua – Central America
- Respond to inbound telephone calls.
- Provide customer service to callers – answer questions, relay messages to clients.
- Take orders for client products and services following scripts. Cross sells and up sells as requested.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts – Holidays, weekends, evenings are required.
- Must have transportation – public transportation routes do not pass near the office.
- Clear speaking voice and pleasant demeanor on the phone.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking a must.
- Computer literate.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred.
- High school graduate (or GED).
If we believe that you could fit well on our team, we’ll give you a call.