Whether you have a small, medium or large business, chances are good that your company can benefit from working with a professional answering service. All businesses want to make certain that they never miss a call or message; however, call support needs often vary according to the size of a business beyond those priorities.
Many smaller and midsized businesses (SMBs) see working with a professional answering service as a growth strategy because staff have time to focus on activities that add value rather than answering every call. They also benefit from the cost savings as an answering service often takes the place of what several employees would do and can provide call coverage 24/7.
SMB Answering Services
The call answering services that are particularly helpful for SMBs include the following.
- • Virtual Receptionist – An operator specially trained in how you would like your calls answered and routed takes your calls and messages on whatever terms you choose, options include:
- • All calls during business hours
- • Back-up calls for when call volumes rise
- • After hours calls
- • 24/7, 365 days a year
- • Messages delivered via voice message, email or text
- • Appointment Scheduling – To make certain that your business is capturing all of the appointments possible – along with scheduled appointment revisions – an answering service can provide you with a professional system for appointment scheduling.
- • Web-based – For ease of scheduling with online access
- • Operator-based – For those who call for appointments
Medium-sized Business Answering Services
Medium-sized businesses have a higher call volume than small businesses, but also require staff to focus on the company’s core business to continue growth. They can particularly benefit from call answering services such as:
- • 24/7 Inbound call answering and routing
- • Call screening
- • Call patching of live calls through to both in-company extensions and other lines
- • Messaging services
- • Appointment scheduling
Large Business Answering Services
Large businesses can benefit from all of the services that work for small- and medium-sized businesses, plus:
- • Sales Support – Answering service staff can be trained and scripted to augment sales efforts in tandem with your staff.
- • Customer Service – Support the customer service effort or have fully-trained and professional answering service operators handle all of the company’s customer service inquiries.
- • Dispatching Services – Answering service staff can take customer calls and dispatch the appropriate staff either after hours or during business hours.
- • Security Monitoring – Answering service staff can alert company officials to any safety or security breach.
Responsive Answering Service is Trusted by Businesses of All Sizes
Responsive Answering Service has assisted businesses of all sizes across multiple industries with managing their call flow and answering service needs. Our live operators are available all day, every day to handle your business calls the same way you would. Automated systems do not provide the quality of service your customers deserve. Our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff will ensure you never again miss your customers’ calls.
Contact Responsive Answering Service to find out more about how we can help your business best manage the calls that are most important.