Few initiatives in your business will matter more to customer satisfaction than how well you structure their call experience. Your customer service goals should include being able to raise call quality satisfaction rates on a month-to-month basis. While that may seem difficult to do, there are several steps you can take to make the process easier. Consider the following:
- 1. Create a call monitoring team – To assure true quality call monitoring, you should select a team that includes supervisors who are assisting your call agents in real time and monitors who are evaluating the agents’ performance and identifying areas where improvement is needed.
- 2. Provide proper training – When agents are properly trained to deal with all types of customer requests and service issues, you have the best chance of creating a positive customer experience. Make sure your agents have scripts so that your customers’ experience with the company is consistent; have supervisors role play with agents to improve interactions with customers. It’s also essential that they have complete information about all of the company’s products and services so they can communicate them properly to customers.
- 3. Monitor all types of calls – The only way to be sure that you understand the breadth and depth of your customers’ call experiences is by analyzing all of them. To do this effectively, be sure to take enough samples from each type of call and some from each of the call agents involved.
- 4. Include agents in benchmarking quality – Agents can help significantly in the process of setting benchmarks and creating meaningful evaluations for quality customer service calls. Get their feedback and allow them to access their own as well as their colleagues’ calls.
- 5. Share best practices consistently – Make sure that all of your agents understand and are aware of the practices that work most effectively in providing quality service to customers and provide new input on a regular basis.
- 6. Judge the effectiveness of each call using qualitative and quantitative data – This should include data collected from the agents’ self-analysis scorecards.
- 7. Use data to identify coaching opportunities – Doing this ensures that you are identifying and addressing the specific skills that your agents require help with and the right coaches to help them through the improvement process.
- 8. Reward everyone on the team – Everyone involved in your company’s quality assurance process should be rewarded for participation, and it’s a good idea to frequently highlight success stories as inspiring examples.
At Responsive Answering Service, our 40 years of providing top call answering talent and technology to a variety of industries has allowed us the opportunity to understand and leverage the practices and initiatives that work best in quality customer call service and monitoring.
Our unmatched telephone answering services are supported by the latest industry technology platforms and hardware which allow us to simultaneously manage thousands of calls in real-time. Additionally, we have equipped all of our centers with state-of-the-art software that is fully redundant. This means no dropped calls or long holds for your customers. It also gives us the opportunity to offer diverse services to our customers to meet their protocols and delivery needs.
Contact us today to talk about how we can help your business grow.